If you are interested in one (or more) of the following, please consider giving this blog a go:
- Programming (there are always cool & nitty tricks to learn. Why not walk together this path? Besides, I make a living out of it 🙂 )
- Science (majored in EE. I definitely had a hard time through my Electromagnetism undergrad courses, but that didn’t scare me off!).
- Technology (startups, electric cars, drones, IoT, cryptocurrencies? I like!)
- Book ranging from science fiction to philosophy (see my Goodreads profile if interested. Although I like it less since Amazon bought it, I still find it quite useful).
- Hardware & productivity (ergonomic keyboards?).
- Security & encryption (getting from 0 to hero, that’s what I need).
- Politics (a learner in this matter. And affected by its outcome, so better be informed about it).
As a disclaimer, I will state that:
All the views and thoughts expressed in this blog are mine alone, and not those of my employer.
Reviewed products and software were purchased with my own money (unless stated otherwise), and nobody reviews these blog articles before I post them.If I post any source code done by me here, take note that it will be under the MIT License. In short this means that you can do anything with my code, given proper attribution and without warranty.